As one of the oldest international brands, Yale, headquartered in Stockholm Sweden is among the most respected names in the lock industry, with millions of Yale locks in use worldwide. Yale has been a pioneer in the lock industry for over 170 years, offering a broad portfolio of door hardware and locks to secure your home or business. Yale continues to innovate new products for both residential and commercial applications. Products include mortise and cylindrical locks, exit devices, door closers, electromechanical products and key systems, as well as windstorm certified hardware, decorative levers, and antimicrobial hardware coatings. They are represented by ASSA ABLOY, a global leader in door opening solutions.
From Our Collection
Yale Access Control Real Living Access w/Cloud Based Software
Cloud-Based Accentra Multi-Family Software allows for easy management of access rights for residents, guests, maintenance staff and employees within one site, or multiple sites.
This dedicated web-based software accessible from any internet-connected device is designed to eliminate costs and maintenance of on-site servers while ensuring a facilities database is always accessible.
With user-friendly technology and effortless integration into your facility, Yale’s multi-family solution provides property managers and residents enhanced security and convenience with this high security innovative sleek solution.
Yale Accentra Cloud-Based Software manages the Yale multi-family solution, including:
- nexTouch with data-on-card for common areas and exterior doors
- Yale Assure data-on-card digital deadbolts and interconnected locks for residence doors
- Credential Updater for electrified openings, such as main entrances or parking garages
- Increase security with easy and fast deployment
- Intuitive interface that requires minimal training
- Allows easy management for resident, guest, and employee access across multiple properties with audit trails
- Allows for remote scheduling of unlock times for facilities
- Allows distribution of one-time PINs (OTPs) for unit lockout, lost cards, or emergency access.
FROM Our BLOG
View All Posts
7 Ways Universities Can Manage Crime
Buildings, people, & more can create several potential security gaps and vulnerabilities. Here are a few ways universities can manage crime: