Whether your facility is considered healthcare, assisted living, senior living, or another type of facility, if you have residents, you need to know where they are. Resident locating products are the addition to your comprehensive security solution that can help you track and locate residents within your facility, designated areas, and surrounding areas.
Comfortable wearables used for resident locating can integrate seamlessly with a variety of systems, including access control, wander management, nurse call and alerting, incident management, and more.
From Our Collection
Arial Wander Management & Resident Location System
Arial provides built-in wander management capability with its emergency call solution. With this application, residents deemed at risk of wandering wear a small and discreet bracelet, and exits are monitored by door devices that will lock the door or generate an alarm when opened.
Alarm information is shown in the software with the location, resident name, and the time. Location is also displayed on a customized map of the community.
Staff members can also be kept fully informed on events through a variety of means: IP phones, pagers, scrolling signs, dome lights, e-mail, and text messages. This is an affordable option for customers needing a perimeter-based wander management solution.
Below are some other applications this robust wander management & resident location platform includes:
- Wireless nurse call via fixed call stations for bed and bath
- Facility wide emergency call via wireless, portable pendants
- Alarm and alert notification to pagers, IP phones, display signs, text messaging, and emails
- Fall management via fall monitors
- Patient monitoring including Daily Check-Ins
- Locating residents, staff, and equipment with alarm queues and dynamic maps displaying location and status
- Event Platform to monitor door, window, motion sensor, smoke detector, fire alarms, temperature, and humidity conditions
Stanley WanderGuard Blue
WanderGuard Blue, the next generation of wander management, is based on advanced Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless technology that allows for simple, remote configuration with the use of a mobile application. Its integrated technology requires fewer components, streamlining the installation process and decreasing the cost, while its design is aesthetically pleasing.
WanderGuard Blue provides more than wander management functionality — it also has access control functionality to ensure the safety and security of everyone in your senior living community.
- Door Controller Controller, exciter and antenna in one, configured via the Wanderguard Blue Mobile Application.
- Indoor Keypad Access the door with visitor, bypass or user pin codes.
- Resident Tag Low frequency receiver and Bluetooth Low Energy transmitter. One of the smallest wander tag on the market with 90-day or 3-year battery life.
- Mobile Application Configure and Manage Tags and Door Controller settings and events, and more.
- Detector Convenient wireless tag activation and wander tag battery tester
WanderGuard Blue Geofencing – Improved resident safety with location-based wander management with interior wander notification zones, area designation and special area protection.
Quantum Wireless Nurse Call
Quantum Nurse Call System is comprehensive, scalable and can support the option of Quantum Door Control for additional access control functionality. Quantum’s built in software provides ease of monitoring and management of all system activity from any local web browser, with a robust reporting engine gaining insight into the operation and patterns of your facility.
Fully configurable, and UL2560 compliant, Quantum’s wireless network offers various alerting options as well as integration with existing systems enabling consolidating of alerting and reporting under one platform!
FROM Our BLOG
View All Posts
What to Know About False Alarms
Here’s what to know about false alarms in commercial, healthcare, senior living, and assisted living applications and what to do about them: